Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Add listing

Started by Fray [1593908] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Charlesy [1814457]

So you set an item quantity and type in the price (the price you used last time that is already displayed in the box doesn't count) then the total amount doesn't increase?
Fray [1593908]

yes correct, I set the item quantity and the total amount doesnt increase

the 'add listing' button also stays grey (not click-able)
Fray [1593908]

I don't have option to input the price as well. I just put in the number on the quantity box and nothing happened.