Everytime I put an item quantity, the total amount on top always says 0 and I cannot sell anything
Add listing
Started by Fray [1593908] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Everytime I put an item quantity, the total amount on top always says 0 and I cannot sell anything
So you set an item quantity and type in the price (the price you used last time that is already displayed in the box doesn't count) then the total amount doesn't increase?
as above, can you please answer that?
yes correct, I set the item quantity and the total amount doesnt increase
the 'add listing' button also stays grey (not click-able)
I don't have option to input the price as well. I just put in the number on the quantity box and nothing happened.
did this issue get resolved for you, or are you still having issues?
no update provided,
closing the report.