Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive Factions

Started by Jeez [2001849] on in Suggestions.

46 replies · 658 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't really know exactly what you're looking for here, so I can't really comment or take any action. I certainly don't think we should create any area / panel dedicated to 'revives' as that'd seem quite obscure to most factions.

Revives are tracked in personal stats which are available on the API.

I could add a selection to the faction API to output the last 100 revives members of the faction have made, however I'm not sure if that'd be much use.
Jox [1714547]

Ched, 

First few introduction words... skip to second paragraph if not interested...

Embyr, she started this suggestion, is creator on Torn Medical faction and she is now Co-Leader in Emergency Room, those are 2 most popular reviving factions in this game. I am creator of Nuclear clinic (started with empty faction without revive upgrades and builded all up). Those 3 factions that i have mentioned are all part of same group or family that i as one of leaders represent. We have almost 400 members that can revive, and around 280 of them are active full time revivers.

What we ask is that we can track revives, same way as we can track attacks. If you think that adding one more tab on faction page for revives, then at least create us API section under faction where we will have 10 fields (id, timestamp, reviver_id, reviver_name, reviver_faction_id, reviver_faction_name, revived_player_id, revived_player_name, revived_player_faction_id, revived_player_faction_name), and ability to search logs based on timestamp from and to.

Without that we need to use all other methods for tracking data starting from a piece of paper do different spreadsheets.

I understand that you are maybe not that you are not that familiar with this way of playing game, maybe that is reason you don't understand us. If you are willing to see how we do work, fill free to come to see how this game looks from reviver perspective and from perspective of reviver leader.

API with ability to select From and To and with data that i mentioned (witch is same data that we have for attacks about 2 players involved) you will do really big thing for us.

Hope that we will see at least API data soon.

Kind regards,

Jox