I'm on average difficulty but I keep getting missions in which I need to attack players whom are 1000 days older, 4-5 ranks higher and 10 levels or more up from me. In one mission I had to beat 4 of those. One with a baseball bat. It's impossible to win those.
Any tips or is this a glitch? Before this on same difficulty I had targets whom were same level or lower .
Maybe it's bad luck
How long has it been like this?
I had a week like that one time
Last 4 missions. I have been explained in the meantime that this happens and it's best to wait a bit.
Balance in stats is key. I tried doing missions with 90% defense and got nowhere.
Mission targets are picked based on your total stats, but as a new player you have the disadvantage of lacking merits used on passive stats, education perks and weapon xp and so on, so some targets could be extremely difficult for you. On the other hand accounts that have been afk for a really long time often have shitty gear so some of them can be very easy to beat too.
Some missions arent worth trying ie the ones where you have to use dodgy gear and many more.
Remember this is a never ending game. You dont have to pass every mission.
Yeah it is never ending...i try to do too much lol..I did skip the one where you have to smuggle something into jail.....jail time here is 2 seconds so did not want to risk it
There are many many more missions which arent worth it in my opinion.
Only do missions where you can attack fairly for yourself. No crippling involved.
Yeah good advice. i skipped the bounty one as well, where you have to put a bounty and attack the one that takes the bounty. Immoral lol.
How to complete the getting money off the ground.