Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Stats Issue

Started by KChing2 [1873703] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 335 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

KChing2 [1873703]

Is anyone else having problems? Do you have any suggestions for me? It shows all my current employees, all of that is good, but it’s stuck on my last company for company details. 
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Have you tried posting on the Torn Stats thread or contacting the creator? 

My best guess would be try resetting your API Key with Torn Stats and hope that fixes it.
Champion [1927067]

My torn stats are 700k but i've no issues since using 7 stat enhancers and getting a gold ak

Hope this helps in your mission to improve your torn stats
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

5 character api keys were "recently" disqualified... It doesn't sound like you used torn stats alot, so check out if your key is still valid
KChing2 [1873703]

I’ve ran a few companies for a while, even when switching it worked fine. Just when I changed from my last company is when this happen. I will reset my API and see if that works, thanks for the help. I’ll post back tomorrow 
KChing2 [1873703]

all reset and done, I guess I’ll see after the next company day. I have contacted Ice about the issue but haven’t heard back in a while
Wamboozled [484539]

I’ve had this issue since 29th of September. It appears a lot of other people are having the same issue as well. Company details are stuck and not updating. I’m guessing there is some sort of bug affecting a certain amount of users. 
Rayvon [2019500]

I messaged Ice a couple weeks ago about this too ... He said it's "definitely on his side" .. I dunno what it is that's wrong though .. My Company Details hasn't updated since September 29 .. 
Wamboozled [484539]

I’ve spoken to IBF today who indicated he is going to try and rectify the issue once and for all and get it fixed for everyone. So hopefully in a few days it’s all sorted!