Is anyone else having problems? Do you have any suggestions for me? It shows all my current employees, all of that is good, but it’s stuck on my last company for company details.
Torn Stats Issue
Started by KChing2 [1873703] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Have you tried posting on the Torn Stats thread or contacting the creator? My best guess would be try resetting your API Key with Torn Stats and hope that fixes it.
Is anyone else having problems? Do you have any suggestions for me? It shows all my current employees, all of that is good, but it’s stuck on my last company for company details.
Have you tried posting on the Torn Stats thread or contacting the creator?
My best guess would be try resetting your API Key with Torn Stats and hope that fixes it.
My torn stats are 700k but i've no issues since using 7 stat enhancers and getting a gold ak
Hope this helps in your mission to improve your torn stats
5 character api keys were "recently" disqualified... It doesn't sound like you used torn stats alot, so check out if your key is still valid
I’ve ran a few companies for a while, even when switching it worked fine. Just when I changed from my last company is when this happen. I will reset my API and see if that works, thanks for the help. I’ll post back tomorrow
all reset and done, I guess I’ll see after the next company day. I have contacted Ice about the issue but haven’t heard back in a while
I’ve had this issue since 29th of September. It appears a lot of other people are having the same issue as well. Company details are stuck and not updating. I’m guessing there is some sort of bug affecting a certain amount of users.
I messaged Ice a couple weeks ago about this too ... He said it's "definitely on his side" .. I dunno what it is that's wrong though .. My Company Details hasn't updated since September 29 ..
That sucks to hear, hopefully he figures out the issue and his computer and programs aren’t wrecked
Mine was doing the same thing.
Mine is doing the same.
Is there anyone else that could help him out since his computer crashed?
I’ve spoken to IBF today who indicated he is going to try and rectify the issue once and for all and get it fixed for everyone. So hopefully in a few days it’s all sorted!
Ok sounds good, thank you!