I am sick and tired of getting mugged, especially abroad, by dog tag mugging idiots. I don't care about the money mugged because they never get anything worth 25e, it's the hospital time (especially abroad, even in bloody Mexico like right now) and loss of Life points (Started the Bloodbag education course yesterday)
I do not want to participate in this farce. I have no dog tags, and if I do, it's because I accidentally picked them up while mugging 1000+ days inactive players.
Please implement an option to not participate in Dog Tag and other attack based competitions.
inb4 trolls
inb4 "salty noob deal with it"
Deal with it.
to be fair a poll needs at least 2 different options
salty noob deal with it.
p.s. should have put this in the poll so that we don't have to type it.
p.s. you don't get to do your own "in b4" in the OP salty noob...
Amen brother. Dog Tags blows!
Placed some bounties on you so you'll be hosped instead. Hope that's an improvement.
This is a fighting game. If a couple of months of peril leave you feeling frightened and terrified then dont feel that way. Do something about it be Brave and train!
The peril can be averted with meds dont forget and a #humble field mouse should not linger when in a travel destination.
Rigged poll.
Ask Marlon for lessons.
Torn is a fighting game. Dog Tag is a mug's game
I'm sure mug is doing fine, but its not his game
Unfortunately, this image has been removed as it bypasses the swear filter.
Thank you.
The stronger you are the better. Less people can mug you.
At one point or another the intrepid field mouse has to spend a long time in the gym.
Or you will always be a field mouse.
Are you Brave enough to do what you need to do?
There will always be someone who can mug me though, even if i had 4 bil stats
no
There should be some fine-tuning to the comp I agree, but an Opt-Out option is pure pussy.
PS: please don't attack me, all my tags are gone [:laughing:]
Why is it pure pussy? If the mates want to go to the forest to eat deer droppings, and you don't want, are you a pussy?
Of course!
But a lot less people can beat you the higher your stat are.
A lot of the vultures have a pretty low stat total, you can overtake them with sustained intrepid training!
Dog Tags isn't entirely a mug game. Sure you steal someone's tag, but that can be done with leaving them on the street or hospitalizing them and not exactly mugging them.
how exactly are you able to opt out of this?? you want ched to disable attacks on you???
He doesn't need to call Marlon in to rig a poll, he rigged it fine on his own.