No longer buying losses. Thanks to everyone who participated.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
No longer buying losses. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Hey mate, ill take your offer. I don't care when you pay me, ill just message you with how many times I losses to you after every day that I do attack
Hi I will do the same as bonesy okay
Go right ahead. I appreciate it [:cool:]
Me too if this is for real gotta take some beatings to get stronger
I paid out everyone for now. I'll be doing some travelling now, but I will be back home later for some more beatings [:evil:]
Bump. Still doing this [:cool:]
How many you need
Just did 2 losses
Did 2 losses! Msg you already with details.
Probably around 250-300 more.
I give it a shot
I was travelling most of the day. I am in Torn for the next 8-9 hours.
Bump. Need about 200 more.
Bump. Still paying brave souls [:cool:]
Ill take it! [:dizzy:]
trustworthy
Would like to do losses. when will you be back?
I'm back from rehab in about 3 hours from now.
Still buying losses?