Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done

Started by Yankee [2150371] on in Attacking.

21 replies · 514 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

OhNoMyBones [2187776]

Hey mate, ill take your offer. I don't care when you pay me, ill just message you with how many times I losses to you after every day that I do attack
Yankee [2150371]

I paid out everyone for now. I'll be doing some travelling now, but I will be back home later for some more beatings [:evil:]