‹ Bugs & Issues Stories Forums Bugs & Issues 403 Forbidden Error
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Logs on their own are unhelpful, we need the story behind each error. Especially in this case when it was very specific actions causing each one. However this error is now resolved, so I'll close this thread.
10 minutes ago I got 2 back to back on the mobile app =(
Another 504 on the app. Was going to the crimes page @ 12:27 torn time
13:58:09 UTC 504 on home screen. desktop this time
Just had one on php2 around 16:52. I had the forums main page idle for few mins. Android and chrome
And again at 16:59 on idle city page
Error 504Ray ID: 44bded37adf92da9 • 2018-08-17 17:40:35 UTC Gateway time-out
Error 504Ray ID: 44bdf89d18132da9 • 2018-08-17 17:48:22 UTC Gateway time-out
15:50 UTC. Been messing with bazaar html description, getting '403' when trying to save the description
I got it a while ago, still hasn't gone, i was messing with HTML items for my bazaar, i cannot edit it any more without getting '403' Please can someone help
i tried opening city then it happen and showed something like !403 it happened everytime, but sometimes it took lng b4 it happened it kept reloading over and opver again i think it cauuse i am using a router Pls fix
2:17 right now, all I was doing was scrolling through this thread and trying to reply and it did a 403 error on me three times
Hi there! I get a 403 every minute its been happening since this morning I don't really have an exact time. It happens when I'm idle on the main page and when I am chaining for war. I only have one tab of torn open I have been chaining with just one tab. I don't know what to do. Help!