Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time to fight back

Started by Penoze [2016736] on in General Discussion.

175 replies · 4.23k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
176
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Reformer [1955074] ×8 Ghost_Rhythms [2008788] ×3 Butters [34298] ×1

Penoze [2016736]

Reformer has placed 5,901 bounties for a total of  $9,470,792,022 and counting. In his 1183 days he has collected 125 enemies and averages placing 5 bounties per day, not including the billions he has spent on bounties through other parties. Have you been bullied by Reformer? Are you tired of his bounties, attacks on happiness, and attacks from him and his paid goons? Seeking like minded people to coordinate a plan of attack to stop Reformer, and his attempt to dominate players with his wealth.  Send me a PM, privacy assured - looking for assistance from anyone that is sick of  Reformer’s ways. Donate money to the cause, attack Reformer and his friends, bounty Reformer – anything is very much appreciated! Let’s show Reformer his behavior will not be tolerated any longer!

 

To bounty Reformer click here

Mentions: Reformer [1955074]

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

It's pretty cute you're dedicating your entire account to this guy. You should go the whole hog and get scammed/RMT.
Superior- [2131856]

Lmao I’m glad it’s not me anymore.

Although it’s going to make you get bountied more as your whining and it always makes it better when you bounty someone and they moan 

Enjoy hosp :)
2049144 [2049144]

Piss off weirdo, why do any of us care about your beef with this fella. Hope he bounties you even more for all this bitching you do. 
2049144 [2049144]

Stfu you RMT tosser, we all know you paid real money for all that cash. Soon to be fedded, i look forward to it. 
Ale [1953086]

If it was a RMT I suspect he's the middleman. Were I staff I'd be expecting a self fed and seeing where the networth goes.
Penoze [2016736]

Haha, well to keep it short....I was his Co Leader and had been a Director in two of his companies. I stepped down and left the faction shortly after he had a falling out with one of my friends. Despite me telling him I would always be a loyal friend it was just time to move on for a while, he started attacking me 5 months later. When I attacked him back one time all the bounties, happiness attacks started.