I am confused about my rank. I am still "below average" while my friend is already at "average". My battle stats are far higher than his. The same goes for the amount of crimes I've done and my level. So how come he has better rank? We both have the same merit for networth. My networth right now is only 3 million, but there was a time when it was 60 million. My friend never had a networth over 12 million. So how come he is still a higher rank than me?
Rank
Started by xXTrashCan420Xx [2185967] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I am confused about my rank. I am still "below average" while my friend is already at "average". My battle stats are far higher than his. The same goes for the amount of crimes I've done and my level. So how come he has better rank? We both have the same merit for networth. My networth right now is only 3 million, but there was a time when it was 60 million. My friend never had a networth over 12 million. So how come he is still a higher rank than me?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15958269&b=0&a=0
Your friend probably had a networth >$5M for >7 days, whereas you didn't.
Mentions: 'Hidden' rank triggers
yes but I have networth of 10 mil for more than 7 days merit.
Are your stats balanced or whored in 1? Your friend could have a higher Stat Score if their stats are more balanced but a lower total than yours.
Networth medals and networth based rank triggers are completely separate. Rank triggers must be maintained or you lose the trigger but not the rank, giving you a 'ghost trigger'.
All this is explained in the guide that was already linked to you.
I think you may be expecting a little too much comprehension from a person named ‘xXTrashCan420Xx’
Ok I kind of get it now. The reason I had so little comprehension was because I was busy and I didn't actually read the forum post. I just read the reason and wrote a quick reply before I had to do other things, so it's my bad. My username is just an inside joke lol.