Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in Graveyard.

502 replies · 1.99k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 503 / 503 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Arcade_ [2110398]

My favorite part is waiting endlessly for a weird grandfather figure hobo dressed in red and white to jump out of the chimney, start looking for ' hoe hoe hoes' (pun intended) and give me stuff that I will use once then dump it in the rear of my cupboard and then I get so tired of waiting that I just get drunk af and pass out.. #worth
Pete [1758760]

1.)Of course them vibez the festival brings, it's just so peaceful and relaxing.

2.)Reunion with friends from high school and talk about shit which I have not done for so long.

3.)Of course the long break the festival brings after the tiring midterms!
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

I like eating good food with friends and family. Nothing above two of the greatest thing at the same time: good food and friends/family.
Okwhy6 [2193851]

Getting to see my family and spend time with them. This is the only time of year that I contact my family and it is worth it
zakattak418 [1953688]

My favoratepart about this time of year is filling my pets stockings with the rest of my family then watching my dog sniff though the stuff and investigating all of the toys and treats he got
Aikia [2055629]

Visit family and have meals with everyone such as breakfast... grandmother makes waffles every year for breakfast and we all sit in the living room as the little kids pass out presents to everyone