Love the festive mood and excitement on everyone's faces and obviously the gifts.
Posts archived: 503 / 503 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Love the festive mood and excitement on everyone's faces and obviously the gifts.
My favorite part of the holidays is Eggnog!
Edit: Oh, and peppermint mocha at Starbucks. Yummy!
My favorite part is waiting endlessly for a weird grandfather figure hobo dressed in red and white to jump out of the chimney, start looking for ' hoe hoe hoes' (pun intended) and give me stuff that I will use once then dump it in the rear of my cupboard and then I get so tired of waiting that I just get drunk af and pass out.. #worth
1.)Of course them vibez the festival brings, it's just so peaceful and relaxing.
2.)Reunion with friends from high school and talk about shit which I have not done for so long.
3.)Of course the long break the festival brings after the tiring midterms!
I like to see my family, give gifts to others and see them smile :)
the happy spirit and family meals!!!!
I lold
fave part is getting free shit on torn
i get to see all my kids and grand kids on the same day <33
Giving gifts!
Double pay overtime at work.
I like eating good food with friends and family. Nothing above two of the greatest thing at the same time: good food and friends/family.
Getting to see my family and spend time with them. This is the only time of year that I contact my family and it is worth it
My favoratepart about this time of year is filling my pets stockings with the rest of my family then watching my dog sniff though the stuff and investigating all of the toys and treats he got
10 Donator packs
Visit family and have meals with everyone such as breakfast... grandmother makes waffles every year for breakfast and we all sit in the living room as the little kids pass out presents to everyone
I like it because I get a few extra days off of work and I get to see more of my family!
GL to all :)
I get to party like a ****ing beast on Christmas Day.
10/10
Love Love Love <3 <3 <3
I get to see a good bit of my family, and just seeing all my cousins