Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Map finding- Final Answer

Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Dark-Sentry [2191902]

 I have been told that you need to zoom all the way in and use your arrows to find things on the map.

I have been told you do not have to zoom in all the way to find things on the map.

I am using DoctorN as well...and I have read other "city find" posts...

I have found one thing..that's it..one thing... in three weeks while searching daily. 

Is that what everyone else is experiencing? Do you have to zoom and or not? 

Any suggestions? I just want to know why some people find 3 things a week or one a day..and others hardly ever.

 
dunmugmeh [538353]

You can zoom in once.

But you do have to look closely.

City finds are generated once a day IF you login. If you dont login a day you dont get the chance to find anything for that day.
Stewie [1494547]

If you're using DoctorN, you do not need to zoom in at all - as it highlights the items on the Map for you.

Without DoctorN, I believe you need to zoom in at least by one level.

How much you find (and how often) depends on your Awareness percentage, and you only have one chance per day assuming you log in and make an action (after midnight UTC.)
Dark-Sentry [2191902]

What if you stay logged in? Maybe y chances are not there because I stay logged in?

Also, I was told that the item stays on your map until you find it?
Stewie [1494547]

You'll still have a chance. It takes into account the first action you make after midnight UTC I believe (I.e. loading a page.) City finds are spawned at midnight UTC.

And yes, City finds will never disappear (although it has been known for City finds for Event days to disappear - such as the Love Juice drug for 14th February.), other than that, you got nothing to worry about.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

If you can't find anything it's probably not there. City finds are not exactly rare but you can easily go a week without finding anything. And once you do find something it's likely to be of low value.