A little while ago I started the Arson crime and I got to NNB 30 but, because of an honour, I went back to the shoplifting crime and I went back down to NNB 25. Recently I had completed the Arson criime and moved on to the Grand theft auto crime but my NNB is still at 25. My question is how do I get it back up to 30?
NNB
Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
A little while ago I started the Arson crime and I got to NNB 30 but, because of an honour, I went back to the shoplifting crime and I went back down to NNB 25. Recently I had completed the Arson criime and moved on to the Grand theft auto crime but my NNB is still at 25. My question is how do I get it back up to 30?
Keep committing crimes that don't send you to jail and your natural nerve bar will increase
I've been doing that a lot
There are safe crimes in every category except drug crimes. Read this guide for more information:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16030860&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Make sure you are only doing the parking lot gta not the others.
Based on your stats, you have been jailed 36 times over the past month.
That really hurts your Crime Experience which determines your NNB.
If you want your NNB to increase, only do crimes that are safe as stated in the posts above.
It drops down to 18 crime jails if you subtract out the 18 times she's been jailed from failed busts which isn't as bad I guess.
Like everyone else in the thread said you want to avoid crime jails, each one takes off a percentage from your crime experience meaning it'll take off more the higher you are. Bad habits early on in jailings will bite you hard if you keep them higher up, ideally you'd be having 0 jails.
Thanks for the info!!!!
I experimented a bit with the sell cocaine crime and I had 10 successes in about 20-25 tries. All the others were blue. Have I been lucky or is it a safe crime too? It's the last one from the drug crimes.
Just a good run. It's not uncommon to do a streak of blues and greens and then 5 jails in a row.
trnsport cocaine is the safest of the drug crimespeople say mixing crimes up like 3 transport one stealth virus help get arrested less. personally im waiting for crimes 2.0 to do drug crimes they may add drugs payout or just rework the system then
The thing with waiting for Crimes 2.0, is it could be harder to get to the higher nerve level. I'd rather get to 60 nerve pre-crimes 2.0. But everyone has their own strategy.
To the OP, you basically need to not be jailed. You can do any crimes, some are more consistent than others, and just don't get jailed. As you do crimes successfully, you build up crime xp. You can't see what this value is, only it is represented via the nerve bar. Each time you get jailed, depending on the crime that you attempted, will reduce your crime xp. Just have more crime xp earned than what you lose, and eventually your nerve will climb. Nerve is one part of this game that feels like a massive marathon you are running.
i'm talking about chasing drug crime merits not 60nnb after crimes 2.0, all guides for 60nnb tell you to either do drug crimes early or avoid them completely
@25 nnb you should start clearing drug crimes or let them rest forever. Drugs takes you to 35 nnb, never higher.
yeah thats why i'm waiting for crimes 2.0 to see if it'll be tweaked enough to where its worth doing drug crimes at all