Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Word Fixer

Started by Darkrain0420 [2162390] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Darkrain0420 [2162390]

Just wanted to put it out there that the word fixer there is a word thats meant to be Merry i assume but instead the letters are M,H,R,R and Y. I don't know if anyone else is dealing with that but everytime I get that word I cannot go any farther.