Just wanted to put it out there that the word fixer there is a word thats meant to be Merry i assume but instead the letters are M,H,R,R and Y. I don't know if anyone else is dealing with that but everytime I get that word I cannot go any farther.
CT Word Fixer
Started by Darkrain0420 [2162390] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Grif [882958]
· 2 likes ·
the word is myrrh its one of the gifts brought by the 3 kings/wisemen, in the nativity story
Just wanted to put it out there that the word fixer there is a word thats meant to be Merry i assume but instead the letters are M,H,R,R and Y. I don't know if anyone else is dealing with that but everytime I get that word I cannot go any farther.
the word is myrrh
its one of the gifts brought by the 3 kings/wisemen, in the nativity story
It's not, that doesn't work either. Have had the same issue
ill pass it to ched to have the dev check it
it should definately be myrrh though
Definitely myrrh, not sure what else I can say :)
When i got that word, it wouldn't work for me either.
Myrrh worked for me, so you guys might have mispelled the word?
I tried it every way I could myrrh didn't work for me which is why I assumed it was meant to be merry