maximun networth is who
please answer
Started by Minmin909293 [2158004] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hell_Fire [27581] ×1
maximun networth is who
Mentions: Hell_Fire [27581]
Chedburn
Look in the hall of fame found on the sidebar
On mobile it's the trophy icon called ranks
funds/worth held in faction are not counted in one's personal networth, so unfortunately, this one is a bit impossible to know for sure
Hell_Fire has long held this according to the HOF leaderboard, but who knows really
Hell_Fire was nearing 2T last year, but has since dropped below 1T, Still is the richest person though.
ya i saw that what on earth happen there? bad stock investments?
Dude I don't even wanna think about that. I've lost 1.1b in a day and that hurt I can't even imagine a Trillion dollars.
I thought he’d have a better house.
you can see this information in the hall of fame:
https://www.torn.com/laptop.php#/type=networth&page=top