Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help!

Started by _Cynic_ [206537] on in General Discussion.

82 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_Cynic_ [206537]

pfft only reason your faction is on the list is because Z_Junior has secretly put a hit on his wife, but dont tell anyone that!

 
TheSilent [927650]

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=10960#/

 

TBH I'm surprised that they're still standing despite how much hate ducky got on the forums.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Drop a DB on MMCP for every individual person they have controlling any of the accounts in that faction.

Good thing he only has the one!
Kapten_Klitoris [1873683]

Interesting, didn't you have like 4 bombs?

The only thing I remember about you is that you cried like a little girl when i attacked you for some reason like 2 years ago and said that you were untouchable since you was in JFK 8 years ago or something stupid.

Good luck with the bomb, expensive entertainment.
Majsan [843586]

Dirt bombs is one of my two interests in torn.  The second curiosity I got is drug free torn players. How does the drug free gym even work? Interesting stuff...