Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Like how?

Started by HavokGDI [133687] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 716 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DR_Sandi_MD [445520] ×1

Claire [1971751]

It could be a job special. Btw I think exp given from an attack won is based on the true level of a person so the highest level beaten might be 75 but it could actually be 100.

It's still very odd though. Have you reported him?
manic [1554958]

I've traveled half as much (although only an eighth of their time) but still had to do twice as many hits with 4 times as many stats and THREE times as many crimes (which I out score in every category) so no, this can't be right.

The only stat that is better is OC - but I've being doing PA's for the past 3 years so they can't have been doing them longer (not with their crime numbers).

This is an epic achievement in all honesty - a level 100 with hardly any effort?
Bez [1738446]

Maybe used that book What Are Old Folk Good For Anyway
Effect: Increases all EXP gain by 25% for 31 days
elie350 [2065964]

There are many reason why she has done this achievement. 

You might be thinking this is an achievement with hardly any effort but imo the fact that the normal triggers aren't showing up is an indicator that she has done things you didn't do.

First of all, she might be attacking stronger players than her and only leaving them on the street  (you can see that the money she mugged so far isn't that high for her age so this is a possibility)

High Working stat is also a possibility

Many companies let you exchange job point to experience 

And finally, i think winning competitions make you yield experience  (someone need to check the community center, travelling right now so i can't)

 

There are some other things that aren't in the wiki that might be a reason (i will compare them with the OP)

Total damage 32M vs 28M

Busting and bail feels paid

Dump search... maybe? although unlikely

Travel time (i feel this is the thing that has the highest chance to be a rank trigger bcs it is very rare to see lvl 80+ with high travel time)

Trains received 1,160 vs 580 so her working stats are most probably higher than OP  
Adrenalinas [1974447]

why did you worry about that? If he has just 1B stats he is perfect for exp farm, so he is another target for you to attack him and leave :D
DR_Sandi_MD [445520]

God what a drama. I did it the hard way no magical tricks as the staff would be able to see. I've played this game for a long time and I've seen many players half my age hit level 100. Oh and by the way I'm a female.
Hungy [2178001]

I think everything in Torn must yield some level of experience. 

I’m 95% sure that I levelled up after winning a game of Russian Roulette last month.

Her flying stats are mind boggling, btw. Flying must provide some level of exp?
Alexis [29052]

If it is such a drama, and you haven't used any magical tricks then why don't you tell us how you did it? Btw your gender claim is extremely suspect, not to mention completely irrelevant.
elie350 [2065964]

I was calling her a "he" before i edit my post XD

I'm sure she doesn't even know what the triggers were, she might only be able to provide the statistics that aren't public