Trading with
TheBigChenzo
Buying SEs (435mBells-435mGloves-435mChutes-390mSkates)
Best prices paid for FHC, E-Drinks, Xanax, SE's...
BEST PRICES PAID
Price Sheet Here...
If I am online then I am likely able to trade.
I try to complete every trade as fast as possible.
Click the picture below to start a trade....
[image: miro.medium.com]
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Please, if you used my services, I would like to invite you to leave an upvote and review here.
Chenzos Exchange... $$ for Items
Started by AlphabetSoupx [2179131] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 259 / 259 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 259
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Thumbs up Very reliable and great trade thanks bud will be selling here again
Great guy, great trader r+
Nice trader and gives reasonable prices on items you sell.
This man is the man the myth the legend. Not only was he respectful, but he helped me out when I needed him. Bought all my hummers. Swell guy!
reliable trader...
Bump
Awesome guys def will do business again
Bump
Awesome trade
Bump
Good trader. I'd recommend. Great price for all my items. Mug free
Just started the game again he seems pretty sound sorted me out with a trade straight off the bat
Done lots of deals with Chenzo always helpfull and online more then he's off!
Bump
bump
Bump
Great service ty will be bk soon
Great trader
dhumbs ups