Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chenzos Exchange... $$ for Items

Started by AlphabetSoupx [2179131] on in Trading Post.

258 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 259 / 259 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
259
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AlphabetSoupx [2179131]

Trading with
TheBigChenzo



Buying SEs (435mBells-435mGloves-435mChutes-390mSkates)

Best prices paid for FHC, E-Drinks, Xanax, SE's...


BEST PRICES PAID
Price Sheet Here...

If I am online then I am likely able to trade.

I try to complete every trade as fast as possible.


Click the picture below to start a trade....

[image: miro.medium.com]

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Please, if you used my services, I would like to invite you to leave an upvote and review here.

DrinkABit [1927416]

This man is the man the myth the legend. Not only was he respectful, but he helped me out when I needed him. Bought all my hummers. Swell guy!