You have over 25,000 items in your inventory. It's recommended that you reduce this amount by adding items to your display cabinet or selling them. Increasing this number further may permanently limit access to some areas.
With getting this message in your items, coupled with a desire not to show off your collection, I propose a private storage facility be created!
I guess it would cost points - 250? 500? 1000?
It would allow you to store your bulk items without having them seen publicly.
Maybe it could be a "Garage" or "Shed" upgrade to your property!
It would have to be a very large capacity, as players potentially can have millions of items.
With getting this message in your items, coupled with a desire not to show off your collection, I propose a private storage facility be created!
I guess it would cost points - 250? 500? 1000?
It would allow you to store your bulk items without having them seen publicly.
Maybe it could be a "Garage" or "Shed" upgrade to your property!
It would have to be a very large capacity, as players potentially can have millions of items.