Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Private Storage

Started by Dekloren [900534] on in Suggestions.

43 replies · 723 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sold on this I'm afraid, perhaps I require additional convincing.

- It would just be a duplication of display case, but 'private'. We already have the display case system that covers this.

- Why would anyone need to have more than 25,000 inventory items? The 25,000 capacity should absolutely be FAR more than enough for anyone who's not hoarding for the sake of hoarding.

- Why would players want them to be hidden from others? We already have this exact system in the 'Display case'.

- It would be yet another area for users to add items to, forget about the area, and then submit bug reports that the items are lost. Another thing staff have to check to locate users missing items.

- Another entire area for us to maintain, and be potentially vulnerable to exploits.

- Very few players would have any use for this.


We can always look at it in the future, but right now, with all of those points made, I'm not really itching to divert resources to build it.
Killik [2031870]
Allow this, or FIX the bug that “locks you out of areas of the game” for having lots of items. I collect items, and due to past experiences I do NOT want people knowing what those items are... So they can’t go into the current display cabinet. Yet I can’t keep them on hand, due to the bug.
Killik [2031870]
Don’t want to add a storage option? Do like they do in Office Space and: fix, the glitch.... The problem of needing to create a private storage area will work it’s self out.