Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cigars

Started by Kronii [1965595] on in Hobbies & Interests.

8 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Kronii [1965595]

Recently got into smoking and collecting cigars and was wondering if anyone else does? Currently, I've only had Macanudos, Cohiba, Partagas and Romeo y Julieta  I'd very much appreciate any recommendations anyone might have or just chatting about how enjoyable a stogie is :P
Blin [2028034]

i never smoke cigar, however, ive tried smoking pipe but it is hard. XD . it is hard for me to maintain the ember.

 

i end up smoking rolled tobacco.. i've tried van nelle, bison, colt smooth, drum blue and che red. I like colt smooth, soo smooth,...
Kronii [1965595]

I've been thinking about trying a pipe! Mainly to diversify and because I can choose how much I want to smoke with a pipe. 
Heigw [1962062]

It's alright man, it's not a competition to see who can last the longest.  Just keep going and if you have to re-light your pipe it's no big deal.  You aren't really smoking a pipe for the tobacco, although that's nice, it's for the relaxation, and chances are if you're worried about having to re-light you aren't getting too relaxed!
felicerelli [2180304]

if you ever get a chance to visit cuba, they sell these cigars in most of the local bars(not tourist bars). they cost 1 cuban peso which is roughly 5c USD. despite the fact that they are badly rolled and poor quality tobacco, almost everybody smokes them there and they were pretty fun to try anyways. XD 
Kronii [1965595]

Yeah, I've been told the Cuban market is also overloaded with fakes due to the high demand from tourists. I'll stick with Dominican stogies for now :P