im stuck in a race not starting..it shows less then 2 minutes till start and keeps looping..wont let me leave the race says it has started..thanks for ya help
race not starting
Started by bblake17 [1562784] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
This should be fixed for most players, however there can still be some cases, when race is stuck - if so, please create a separate bug report, so we can tracka nd fix it quickly.
im stuck in a race not starting..it shows less then 2 minutes till start and keeps looping..wont let me leave the race says it has started..thanks for ya help
Fixed.
I'm also stuck on a race, it syas race waiting to start but does not have a timer, it also won't let me leave the race. I also clicked the spectator link and it says there is no race with this ID. I think it was waiting to start before the downtime happened.
EDIT: the race icon top left doesnt have timer as i hover over it but the timer above the actual race keeps looping.
I also have this issue, the timer just keeps resetting once it gets to under 1 minute before starting think its linked to when the site when down earlier, thanks
I'm having same issue still
This doesn't appear to have been fixed for the race I'm at this point
im also having the same issue
Ah the race has just finished, looks like it's fixed
Im stuck in race as well just keeps looping and when I click to leave race it says the race has already started when it has not.
Same issue.
Fixed now thank you ?
Check now please.
Appears to be fixed, able to start a new race. Thank you.
I'm currently stuck in a race that is restarting in a loop as well. Unable to leave the race as it has "already been started."
I have the same issue as Twerkalator
Im stuck in race as well just keeps looping and when I click to leave the race it says the race has already started when it has not
Mentions: Stuck in race
I'm still stuck in a race that hasn't started and I can't leave it cause it says I'm racing.
This is showing as fixed but its not. Still stuck in a race that I can't quit that won't start. Been like this for about ten hours...
Same for all these threads:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076938&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076937&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076947&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076941&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Stuck in race