Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

race not starting

Started by bblake17 [1562784] on in Bugs & Issues.

21 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

bblake17 [1562784]

im stuck in a race not starting..it shows less then 2 minutes till start and keeps looping..wont let me leave the race says it has started..thanks for ya help
ShadowSurvivor1 [1920417]

I'm also stuck on a race, it syas race waiting to start but does not have a timer, it also won't let me leave the race. I also clicked the spectator link and it says there is no race with this ID. I think it was waiting to start before the downtime happened.

EDIT: the race icon top left doesnt have timer as i hover over it but the timer above the actual race keeps looping.
Mike75abc [2054725]

I also have this issue, the timer just keeps resetting once it gets to under 1 minute before starting think its linked to when the site when down earlier, thanks
Mysteria [276863]

Im stuck in race as well just keeps looping and when I click to leave the race it says the race has already started when it has not
Phool [2176935]

This is showing as fixed but its not. Still stuck in a race that I can't quit that won't start. Been like this for about ten hours...

Same for all these threads:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076938&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076937&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076947&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076941&b=0&a=0

 

Mentions: Stuck in race