Staff Edit - and welcome to your first Forum Ban.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Staff Edit - and welcome to your first Forum Ban.
Racist
k
whose multi is this
He's more well spoken than SteamedPunk, albeit same IQ.
Mentions: Heil
I wonder why these multis don't have the balls to post this stuff under their man account.
Marvin_HM [2222469] my great grandad fought in the first world war and defeated the Nazis then and I'm sure I have other that fought in the second world war that I don't know of yet but here is what I know, the Nazis were defeated twice by Britain. As soon as I can I will be coming for you Marvin_HM and yes I am British.
Mentions: Marvin_HM [2222469]
Is War declared?
It is declared on Marvin_HM [2222469] from me. The same also goes for anyone else that what to pledge allegiance to Nazis
Mentions: Marvin_HM [2222469]
School holidays suck, all the edgy kids jump on the forum and just make a mess of the joint
The NSDAP didnt even exist until 1920 you ****ing retards, get your facts straight before posting whatever garbage you manage to think of.
Because i dont have a main account
OP = poopy garbage diapers
Did it get fedded like your current one is about to, as well?
Are you deaf/blind/special? This. Is. My. Main. A c c o u n t
Leave us out of this one ^_^
I, too, was fourteen once.
Keep going at this rate and you won't have any accounts.
Closed.