Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Between level 10 and 30? Free property available

Started by --JC-- [54870] on in Properties.

58 replies · 511 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

--JC-- [54870]

Hello,

I am clearing out a few of my properties. When I logged in today, I have over 10 pages of various properties and thought I'd try to help a few newbies but not so new newbies so they actually use them.

If you are one that fits into level 10 to 30 and need something to build a little more happiness, please respond to this thread by the end of next week (20th Jan 19) and I'll see what we can do to help. 

Kind Regards

-- JC --
--JC-- [54870]

I don't log on as much as I used to so didn't think of the fun and games part... I'll have a look for some other stuff I have to give away.
--JC-- [54870]

I don't have Private Islands to give away. They are all like detached houses and below - maybe a few others but nevermind I guess
Honor_Scholar [2172892]

Is there Palace by any chance? 2 people mug me 10 million dollars and 1 million dollars and I always have to put it in the points or items, especially using loaf of bread. 

 

If this is there, then I can keep money in good spot and not have to always buy item to protect money.

 
ChaosReigns [2169241]

Properties like that would really help new players under level 10 imo. If you are giving them away, send it to those who will appreciate the most. :)