Hello,
I am clearing out a few of my properties. When I logged in today, I have over 10 pages of various properties and thought I'd try to help a few newbies but not so new newbies so they actually use them.
If you are one that fits into level 10 to 30 and need something to build a little more happiness, please respond to this thread by the end of next week (20th Jan 19) and I'll see what we can do to help.
Kind Regards
-- JC --
20th Jan aint big enough for the both of us
Peace
Take it to fun and games and do a ****ing lotto
I don't log on as much as I used to so didn't think of the fun and games part... I'll have a look for some other stuff I have to give away.
i need a property for my members
Just give any good ones to me
Will be glad to receive a property to finally settle to :)
Send a Pi my way kind bro
Please accept till level 32 :p
I don't have Private Islands to give away. They are all like detached houses and below - maybe a few others but nevermind I guess
Happy to take anything with a higher happiness. I share them out for free too to newbies. Thank you.
Is there Palace by any chance? 2 people mug me 10 million dollars and 1 million dollars and I always have to put it in the points or items, especially using loaf of bread.
If this is there, then I can keep money in good spot and not have to always buy item to protect money.
Properties like that would really help new players under level 10 imo. If you are giving them away, send it to those who will appreciate the most. :)
The PI is the biggest struggle in a new players life.... saving up 1bil+ takes forever without dpS
Hai..i need property, maybe you can give me? :)
You need like 580mil not 1bil
I like free stuff!
Moved
Wow, a kind man in a Criminal City
need one. hoorah! R+