Probably meant to write IMO "in my opinion"
edit: Nevermind, i was wrong but i learned a new abbreviation XD
Modus operandi.. or method of operation..
The way "it" normally does shit :-)
Nobody is ever too weak to do the right thing...
I've been fighting a**holes in JFA my whole career here and not a one of you can stop me. Case and point.
Rabies the noisy killer claims another victim. So young. So tragic.
SQUEAK SQUEAK!
Not much of an apology if it’s forced.
considering you called a whore and told me to kill myself, I really don’t care what happens to you irl. Nasty shit brings nasty shit.
Nobody asked for your opinion
Guess what? [:sick:]
Hitler died a hero, after all.
He is the guy that killed Hitler.
Then again, he killed the guy that killed Hitler...
So, no, pretty douchy.
So gasing them was a reasonable respose?
Try studying history rather than right wing hate sites...
Evidence is fun like that... [:sick:]
/Moved to What the **** just happened to this thread?
manic [1554958] · #31 · edited
I see mavin the moron has been allowed back on the Internet.
You'd think with his free time this 12 year old would be looking at porn...
Unless he's to stupid to spell...
Meh, another mystery solve!
[image: i.gyazo.com]I'm not sure what's funnier, "my whole torn career" or the idea of you fighting anyone in JFA [:laughing:]
Hitler was a misguided madman who ment well but did AWFUL things for his misguided idea of the right thing.
He's a lot more complicated than just a mere evil man, but we cannot ignore what he did even if he thought he was doing the right thing.
However this isn't really the place to discuss this.
While he probably made up getting doxed for attention, I did nazi the turn this thread has taken coming.
LoL
I won't lie he did over do it with the Jew thing.
Do you even know who the Jews are, read more about them before you talk son
The winners of the war gets to decide what goes into the history books.
To put this in simple terms where you can even understand they pulled a Khadafi on him.
For the love of everything, please don't tell me this is that weird cat duck guy...