26 replies · 796 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Tyrion[1967379]
· 17 likes · You can never do "too many hits" during any chain lmao Simply spend all your E on it, until it ends...
Hcom3[2003693]
· 12 likes · And you wonder why they don’t give you any responsibilities.
Adrenalinas[1974447]
· 12 likes · that is true :) Still, you can ask in faction chat, we have Database were you can check yours hits with 15 min delay. and for the part about mass mails and OC`s you never said you want this options …
You could compare your total hits made from a set period in the graphs, however why hit minimum daily requirements for your faction anyways?
The sooner the chain is over with joined effort of everyone, the sooner you can all train again AND benefit from the extra respect and therefore extra specials together... ;)
True, energy is the biggest asset here on Torn, however what if everyone in your faction would only try to meet daily hit requirements like you?
It would drag on chains much longer than needed and it's also unfair to those that actually do hit with all their E all the time and extra boosters or jobpoints, so keep that in mind :)
Speaking of fair, been over a year in my current faction and always did more than enough hits during every chain... But I still can't initiate my OC or send a mass mail. Hmm...
Depends on your faction I believe, the first faction I joined, was doing 500 combo chains daily, so obviously no one was giving there all, or we'd exceed the 500 every time. :P The next faction I joined did bigger chains*, and those ones did require your all. ;) Hit top ten on every big chain to, cept once when I od'ed. 8)
Still, you can ask in faction chat, we have Database were you can check yours hits with 15 min delay.
and for the part about mass mails and OC`s you never said you want this options in first place.
If some curious ours chain requirements are 40 hits per month (25 hits if SSL user - her case) and she did 61 and 48 hits in last 2 chains that is more than we asked. Sill I don`t think public forums is the place where you complain about yours FC.
I'm sorry Samoiedskaya felt that way. I have never spotted you chatting in faction chat or Discord, and that's where all the fun happens. I laugh at least once a day at all the BS we talk there. As far as "easygoing" factions go, we are pretty much way up there.
I hope you find a faction you feel you fit into, and sorry if we somehow made you feel otherwise!