Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ongoing chain

Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 796 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Samoiedskaya [1709631] ×1

Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Hello,

How do I keep track of my hits count during an ongoing chain? Can tornstats do this?

I always get confused during long chains and keep doing too many hits which is kinda wasteful...
Tyrion [1967379]

You could compare your total hits made from a set period in the graphs, however why hit minimum daily requirements for your faction anyways?

The sooner the chain is over with joined effort of everyone, the sooner you can all train again AND benefit from the extra respect and therefore extra specials together... ;)
Tyrion [1967379]

True, energy is the biggest asset here on Torn, however what if everyone in your faction would only try to meet daily hit requirements like you?

It would drag on chains much longer than needed and it's also unfair to those that actually do hit with all their E all the time and extra boosters or jobpoints, so keep that in mind :)
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Speaking of fair, been over a year in my current faction and always did more than enough hits during every chain... But I still can't initiate my OC or send a mass mail. Hmm...
Tyrion [1967379]

Well always do what's best for yourself in the end of course and maybe start looking for another faction then if all else fails, up to you :)

Goodluck!
Onomotopoeia [2108050]

so you are a leech and are concerned you are contributing to much?

yea you should get kicked for this post.

Play by yourself it suits your selfish nature better

 
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Spare me of your sanctimonious BS sermons and check all the facts before throwing stones around.

I gave my heart and my soul to this faction during every war, and always chained more than I was required to.

Go somewhere else to troll.
Sweetiest [2187330]

Tornstats can do this but you have to be abilitate (by faction leaders) to view this.

About "too many hits" idk. Usually we gave all that we have during chain, and I think it is the pretty standard around.
weirdybeardy [2146631]

Depends on your faction I believe, the first faction I joined, was doing 500 combo chains daily, so obviously no one was giving there all, or we'd exceed the 500 every time. :P The next faction I joined did bigger chains*, and those ones did require your all. ;) Hit top ten on every big chain to, cept once when I od'ed. 8)
Adrenalinas [1974447]

that is true :)

Still, you can ask in faction chat, we have Database were you can check yours hits with 15 min delay.

and for the part about mass mails and OC`s you never said you want this options in first place.

 

 

If some curious ours chain requirements are 40 hits per month (25 hits if SSL user - her case)  and she did 61 and 48 hits in last 2 chains that is more than we asked. Sill I don`t think public forums is the place where you complain about yours FC. 
phLOx [451848]

I'm sorry Samoiedskaya felt that way. I have never spotted you chatting in faction chat or Discord, and that's where all the fun happens. I laugh at least once a day at all the BS we talk there. As far as "easygoing" factions go, we are pretty much way up there.

I hope you find a faction you feel you fit into, and sorry if we somehow made you feel otherwise!

Mentions: Samoiedskaya [1709631]