I do enjoy that mal_poe is in fed, considering i've reported him at least twice for multi/RMT at the poker table and "nothing" was found :)
Update: 24 MMCP players fedded
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 376 / 376 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I do enjoy that mal_poe is in fed, considering i've reported him at least twice for multi/RMT at the poker table and "nothing" was found :)
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=8929#/
UoV i heard its another sub or full of myanmar players got a few fedded too
Mentions: BlackSeptemberGang [8929]
Mentions: TTNO [1373890]
Ah the famous "Nothing" it's to be expected. At this point everyone has got a mmcp poster with dart board holes in it
.
Name:E-35 [1373890]
Level:92
You managed to get the following results:
I'm getting me some ****ing multis
Level:92
You managed to get the following results:
- Money on hand: $-469,662,449
- Strength: 705,297,582
- Speed: 427,422,846
- Dexterity: 300,350,141
- Defense: N/A
- Total: N/A
I'm getting me some ****ing multis
Mentions: TTNO [1373890]
That’s lame though!
dont be lame
:)
Mentions: Asahi [10096]
Good to see a big RMT/Multi ring busted.
#bogieforPresident
Gonna run out of thumbs up
yall doing well today
Glad for finally having a person like bogie who gives a shit and gets things done.
Name:Zero-Damage [1483747]
Level:100
You managed to get the following results:
Level:100
You managed to get the following results:
- Money on hand: $-3,701,708,281
- Strength: 2,188,149,449
- Speed: N/A
- Dexterity: N/A
- Defense: 1,012,312,884
- Total: N/A
Mentions: Zero-Damage [1483747]
Where is that red devil guy? Would like to hear his take.
He the one getting kicked in the nuts?
Yea, i was also wondering when Myhed- ..erm i mean red-devil would show up
Some others that may or may not be related...
MnC: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2098829#/ (tbh this one is totally unrelated, he's just a general douchebag)
JFK: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1964331#/
DEHT:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=293814#/
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1522450#/
Mentions: -Tenshi- [1522450] · KsM [1964331] · Labyooot [293814] · Samurai [2098829]
big oof
it's only R and SA that have members who cheat tho
Hello, whilst I can see that people here are having fun with the speculation and memes I want to make it clear that this is quite a serious matter that I am working on with staff to establish the full extent of something we have spent a great deal of time picking apart and I in no way want to make light of this matter or any similar matters.
This is in no way a faction vs. faction matter or an "us vs. them" issue.
Users involved will all be dealt with in the same way we would treat any others in the same circumstance, regardless of where they live or what group they are apart of. Thank you.
No matter what faction they're in you've gotta be a sad prick to cheat in an online game, think most of us can agree on that. Except MK, to him that's probably inspirational