36 replies · 787 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 3 likes · ive never had any problem with you directly, although i have found you pretty obnoxious on the forums. you are not on my blacklist, as i literally have nobody on my blacklist (if you call me out on it i …
Hey everyone, I have recently seen the error of my ways. I want to take a moment to apologize to everyone who I have scammed or buy/mugged. I have a lot of enemies and would like to change that. If I have wronged you and you have me Black listed please give me the chance to correct what I have done, please message me and tell me how I can get on your friends list instead, if it’s money you want, right now I can’t help, but I’m time I hope to pay back anyone I have hurt, again please accept my apology and give me a second chance. If you don’t want to add me as a friend then please just remove me from you enemy list.
If you're making an honest name for yourself, and are really, truly, trying to play better and more conductively to long-term gains rather than quick term scams, there's still always a spot in my faction for you, man.
ive never had any problem with you directly, although i have found you pretty obnoxious on the forums. you are not on my blacklist, as i literally have nobody on my blacklist (if you call me out on it i will provide a screen shot). im willing to put my opinion of you aside and give you a second chance. cant speak for anybody else but ill certainly look at you with fresh eyes.
Why apologize? Even if you do people will still despise you and youll still be reserved a hospital bed.
I say act even worse than you did before, nobody will forgive you for what you did, so why bother attempting to appease the ****s when you could just piss them off even more?