Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mending my ways...

Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 787 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-LuciousLyon- [2031886] ×1

-LuciousLyon- [2031886]

Hey everyone, I have recently seen the error of my ways. I want to take a moment to apologize to everyone who I have scammed or buy/mugged. I have a lot of enemies and would like to change that. If I have wronged you and you have me Black listed please give me the chance to correct what I have done, please message me and tell me how I can get on your friends list instead, if it’s money you want, right now I can’t help, but I’m time I hope to pay back anyone I have hurt, again please accept my apology and give me a second chance. If you don’t want to add me as a friend then please just remove me from you enemy list.

 

-Lucious-
manic [1554958]

I think they are apologising for that previous apology thread about their poor behaviour.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

ive never had any problem with you directly, although i have found you pretty obnoxious on the forums. you are not on my blacklist, as i literally have nobody on my blacklist (if you call me out on it i will provide a screen shot). im willing to put my opinion of you aside and give you a second chance. cant speak for anybody else but ill certainly look at you with fresh eyes.
Diabolique [2177124]

If you were just a shit poster, second chances can be earned by cleaning up your act. But scammers....yeah, once trust is broken it's gone. 
Riot [974353]

He scammed a new faction member of mine last wednesday... 

-LuciousLyon-: ill get it back when I get some money, I got ripped off a lot of money man, took a huge hit, that’s y I been scamming,

I got him to give my faction member his 6m back but....

-LuciousLyon-: No problem bud tell your buddy I said sorry, he still a little butt hurt at me, LOL

That doesn't exactly sound like someone who is sorry, it doesn't sound like someone who intends to change their ways.

 

Mentions: -LuciousLyon- [2031886]

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Yes, people deserve a second chance.

However, you aren't people.

You are a scammer.

Burn in blacklist hell.

 

Marvin_HM disliked your post (with 16 enemies to his 1 friend at 9 days old, must be a scammer)
Marvin_HM [2222469]

Why apologize? Even if you do people will still despise you and youll still be reserved a hospital bed. 

I say act even worse than you did before, nobody will forgive you for what you did, so why bother attempting to appease the ****s when you could just piss them off even more?