.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 20 likes ·
Are chain breakages in farming wars that big of a deal that they need a thread? Especially in a faction as little as 39th haka? I don't think there's a single HOF faction (CR is the only one I think … - Versace [2056012]
· 15 likes ·
What's the point of this thread? lmao EDIT: Talk shit get sat on. A single one of our (newer) members broke your chain. Now THAT'S worth posting about. [image: i67.tinypic.com] - Kayla [2031661]
· 11 likes ·
The chain broke because none of us were paying attention to the timer. Doctorn is a blessing but it really is a crutch. If we had notifications alerting us that it was about to time out, I have no doubt …
.
I'd imagine Myanmar had zero to do with that
Ouch tho
Oh look, a hate thread posted by a person we just kicked for being in Fed for multis.
The chain broke because nobody was watching the counter and we got sidetracked with no way to be notified. MMCP and their allies hit us maybe twice during the entire 24-hour chain for three or four hosps each time. They had absolutely no effect on it whatsoever.
I have never been in 39th
No, but your multi was. And it's still fedded, actually, my mistake.
Are chain breakages in farming wars that big of a deal that they need a thread? Especially in a faction as little as 39th haka?
I don't think there's a single HOF faction (CR is the only one I think that hasn't) left that hasn't had chains break at one point in time during these farming wars.
Also I hope for your sake 39th is well humoured and doesn't break your own chain as retaliation lol
I don’t think the breaking in itself is worthy, But the bugs’n’issues thread they created explaining why it broke is definitly worth some getting extra exposure
Based on the response that a staff member (RatedR) gave, it is how it is unfortunately, and let it be something to be more focused on for next time. Live and learn. 39th main is bit of a surprise tbf.
If anything, for HAKA just think it could have been 2k hits down the line, at 9848 - now that would have been a downer!
Yeah, definitely would be a shame if some of us here got super bored or something
I thought that was main.......Either way, we've taken it in high spirits all things considered. Chat is very chipper. It was fun.
These long chains suck donkey dick, makes the game too much of a chore.
But the attempt to get the chain back by blaming it on the api not working was pretty funny.
The chain broke because none of us were paying attention to the timer. Doctorn is a blessing but it really is a crutch. If we had notifications alerting us that it was about to time out, I have no doubt we would have pulled it off. MMCP and its subs had nothing to do with it. We have taken and will continue to take terriroties, so far they've put up no resistance. Still, everyone in the faction chat seems pretty chipper. Chain broke but these things happen. A shame but no one is crying about it. We'll try again another day, and next time we'll pay more attention. As CRLF said, You need some losses every now and then to make the wins meaningful.
That's all it was, really. A lot of us had been up nearly 24 hours with only brief naps in between, and the chain had been going smoothly since. Some of us went to bed, the rest of us were either waiting on energy regen or weren't paying attention. Simple.
Suggesting that it was MMCP or HERO that broke our chain is laughable.
I'm not disputing that was the reason you dropped it, I just thought it was funny that you tried to get it reinstated.
Different chain, and I'm pretty sure that was Main. A lot of us found it kinda funny, too.
Like Kayla said, Doctorn is a blessing but also a crutch. We didn't have it where it's usually a big help, and that contributed to the chain breaking, but ultimately it was still negligence and a lack of attention on our part.
probably the api's fault again...
Have we all stopped blaming Harley? :o
We blame Bogie now!
What's the point of this thread? lmao
EDIT: Talk shit get sat on. A single one of our (newer) members broke your chain. Now THAT'S worth posting about.
[image: i67.tinypic.com]