I just started racing this month....I know there's a merit for a Driver Skill of 10. I was just curious what is considered a high driver skill...are there players near 100?
Thanks for your answers
Started by seochogu [1965284] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Fear [18877] ×1 dreadknight [47186] ×1 Dilandu [561022] ×1 The_Baron [1467784] ×1 Kaxuxo [1516155] ×1 Nesa [1815556] ×1 miros [1848626] ×1 bLiNd [2010548] ×1
Mentions: Driving Skill?
Mentions: bLiNd [2010548] · Dilandu [561022] · dreadknight [47186] · Fear [18877] · Kaxuxo [1516155] · miros [1848626] · Nesa [1815556] · The_Baron [1467784]