EDIT: OLD WEBSITE. Have a look at this thread for updated info https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16100118&b=0&a=0
I made an Awards Tracker that you can use on this website: https://torn-yata.herokuapp.com/awards/
If you're not really into tracking your awards the version of Torn Stats (here) is more than enough.
For those interested I added a few features that I find very convenient.
Thanks to all that helped me with the honor banners.
This app has not been tested a lot so please report any bug you may have. And if you have any suggestion don't hesitate.
The API keys are stored on your side. 2 API calls / refresh or login are made. No information is stored on the server. Source code can be found here: https://github.com/Kivou-2000607/yata
Enjoy
I made an Awards Tracker that you can use on this website: https://torn-yata.herokuapp.com/awards/
If you're not really into tracking your awards the version of Torn Stats (here) is more than enough.
For those interested I added a few features that I find very convenient.
- Medals and honors are completely mixed and the output is homogenised so that you can clearly see in term of awards.
- I changed a bit the main ingame awards categories and I added sub-categories to simplified the tracking. Viewing only awards of categories or subcategories is pretty straightforward.
- I added a "comment" column that displays, when relevant, the amount of nerve, energy, days... needed to to achieve the award. I find it pretty useful if you're into fast crime awards. If you let your cursor over the comment you'll have an explanation of what it means.
- Click on the headers to sort based on whatever column you want (rarity, comment, goal, progress...).
Thanks to all that helped me with the honor banners.
This app has not been tested a lot so please report any bug you may have. And if you have any suggestion don't hesitate.
The API keys are stored on your side. 2 API calls / refresh or login are made. No information is stored on the server. Source code can be found here: https://github.com/Kivou-2000607/yata
Enjoy
Mentions: [Site] YATA: Yet Another Torn App