Hell yeah! Getting famous apparently! Gonna go buy some stuff to celebrate I think!
Buy Mugger List (Reply to Add Muggers)
Started by DMoneyGetta [2021215] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 235 / 235 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hell yeah! Getting famous apparently! Gonna go buy some stuff to celebrate I think!
Tarun [1834945] Level: 44 Speed: 202,866,928 Strength: 201,717,519 Defense: 4,640,988 Dexterity: 635,838,381 Total: 1,045,063,816
Mentions: Tarun [1834945]
Mentions: Raijiin [2107851]
So I did something to be blacklisted, but not good enough to be on this list? The hell man? Shit is messed up dawg.
Proof: [image: i.imgur.com]
Save Me! Save Me!
Please save me op and all you wonderful knights from these terrible people who play the game!
I have to have screenshots to add anyone. Please read the original post for instructions.
I really need a screenshot of your event log for me to add her. I appreciate the attack log though, that helps, but I have to have it backed up with the event log with time stamps.
I need screenshots of the event log with time stamps.
Added:
Raijiin - Buy Mugger (Evidence) (Evidence)
TheDustinator - Buy Mugger (Evidence)
realistassasin - TRADE MUGGER (Evidence 1/2) (Evidence 2/2)
ghost-rider - Buy Mugger (Evidence)
SuckMyGypsy - Buy Mugger (Evidence) *Supported by Attack Logs*
Mentions: Abaddon [1639018] · DwightSchrute [1066552] · Raijiin [2107851] · realistassasin [1598729] · SuckMyGypsy [2024947]
Mentions: Kaos [603616]
Mentions: Queen-of-Spades [2059649]
- JussiJernkuuk mugged you and stole $16,540,347 [view] 2019/01/28 7:20:50 PM Check JussiJernkuuk mugged you and stole $16,540,347 [view]
- JussiJernkuuk bought 1 x Cesium-137 from your bazaar for $217,350,000. 2019/01/28 7:20:45 PM
Mentions: JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
*Whoops*
I have thousands of buy muggers
i no longer bother to blacklist them because 10 spots costs 50 points those scums aren’t worth 50 points.
Unfortunately I need evidence anyways. But if you ever run into one and can screenshot me the event log and such, I'd be happy to add them :-)
Mentions: Bluffer_Fish [1691090] · Potion_Seller [1691090] (SCAMMER ALERT!!!!)
Mentions: ColdSystem [502675] · oraN [1778676]
I hope she steps on a lego and falls into chihuaha poo