Really?
Gee silly me I have never had a bounty before....
If only there was a thing One could use that would help One through bounties.
I feel like the scarecrow in Oz.
I am sure whining in GD did not add to your bounty total at all. This post probably did a lot of good for you.
Make a multi then join MMCP, that's what you should do.
I got a bit of what I wanted. I sure saw people from my faction hopping over here
You sent your application in to MMCP Faction.
I thought all faction-related should stay in FD...
Also, no meme ppl? Tsk tsk tsk.
Your E-tears are getting me all hot and bothered
you have had an average of 1 bounty for every 4 days on torn... thats not even that bad, i'm sure if you didn't do things like exactly what you are doing now it would be lower.
Between you and me, restart.
If you were my age, I would tell you to play the game, don't give a damn.
And if you were like me, the more I get boutied the more I gets in my bountier's @ss
Fact is, I get excited to see people lose the wealth on me.
[image: i.ytimg.com]
15 mill in bountys is that all man the hell up this is torn not farmvile
the vigilantes factions has a bunch of pussies
That one statement alone is worth more than 15 mill in bounties .
If you would like a bit of advice from someone with a little bit of bounty exp.....
1 / grave this thread
2 / block every member thats involved
3 / re think your attitude
4 / keep your head down till its over
Take it or leave it, but its the best advice you will get today.
To the original poster.
Arguing is pointless it doesnt actually achieve anything, so you should only do it if you think its fun.
You need to calm down and chill out, or other players will think you are a rabid field mouse.
Sending bemoanful squeaking mails and chats is a waste of time.
lean back and see how long they're up to it
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Maybe a crime like torn isn’t right for you. Perhaps you should play something a little less violent. What a pus
And you actually took the time to post a screenshot of your bounties. Nice!!!
Then cry about it to staff for others playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Nice!!!
Now you're crying to everyone else. Nice!!!
[image: i.postimg.cc]
^ Did he just say that??!! LMFAO This thread is begging for screenshots and im not even done reading it.
I dont have ya blocked you lil "use ur imagination". I'm well behaved. And I haven't bountied you yet.
well you see, the main reason of this thread wasnt for me to complain, it was to draw attention to the faction, which i did but it kinda failed to make em look bad....i mean i dont still get why they just didnt leave me alone after they kicked me. i was in a new fac but i got kicked from there probably because of chef.
no the bounties i got were before this thread. it has a big history
[image: media1.giphy.com]Just Finished reading it XD