Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graveyard this please

Started by qed [2089591] on in Graveyard.

114 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Really? 

Gee silly me I have never had a bounty before....

If only there was a thing One could use that would help One through bounties.

I feel like the scarecrow in Oz.
Amrak_Dezark [2189876]

you have had an average of 1 bounty for every 4 days on torn... thats not even that bad, i'm sure if you didn't do things like exactly what you are doing now it would be lower.
fREakEr [1844126]

Between you and me, restart.

If you were my age, I would tell you to play the game, don't give a damn.

And if you were like me, the more I get boutied the more I gets in my bountier's @ss

Fact is, I get excited to see people lose the wealth on me.

[image: i.ytimg.com]

 

 
sharkeyfive [1151690]

 the vigilantes factions has a bunch of pussies

That one statement alone is worth more than 15 mill in bounties .

If you would like a bit of advice from someone with a little bit of bounty exp.....

1 / grave this thread

2 / block every member thats involved

3 / re think your attitude

4 / keep your head down till its over

 

Take it or leave it, but its the best advice you will get today.
dunmugmeh [538353]

To the original poster.

Arguing is pointless it doesnt actually achieve anything, so you should only do it if you think its fun.

You need to calm down and chill out, or other players will think you are a rabid field mouse.

Sending bemoanful squeaking mails and chats is a waste of time.
JS_REP [1033180]

Maybe a crime like torn isn’t right for you.  Perhaps you should play something a little less violent.  What a pus 
_FK_ [1479330]

I dont have ya blocked you lil "use ur imagination".  I'm well behaved.  And I haven't bountied you yet. 
qed [2089591]

well you see, the main reason of this thread wasnt for me to complain, it was to draw attention to the faction, which i did but it kinda failed to make em look bad....i mean i dont still get why they just didnt leave me alone after they kicked me. i was in a new fac but i got kicked from there probably because of chef.