Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clever New Scam

Started by MrTickles [2216145] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SurgeonGeneral [360740] ×1 Akilizon [2153838] ×1 MrTickles [2216145] ×1

MrTickles [2216145]

I just fell for this scam in trade chat. I sent items but obviously got NO cash back.

Beware this SCAM

[USERNAME]: Going OFFLINE for 30 minutes. Send any old items you don't want anymore. I'll send market value PLUS 20% when I login in 30 minutes. NO LIMIT. I have 200m buying cash ON HAND. SEND SEND SEND
MrTickles [2216145]

I know right? I'm just a new player and I guess I put too much trust into people. It's not hard being an honest man. Anyway thanks for the thoughts. 
Akilizon [2153838]

all right folks i wanna just set something straight MrTickles set this forum thread up a minute after he sent his first aid kit and cannabis before i even saw the event log and after which broadcasted it on the trade chat which is where i found out he had sent me anything and when i messaged him saying i was calculating the price he told me "MrTickles: make it 400k and i'll remove the thread" not sure really who the cammer is here but it sure as hell wasnt me

Mentions: MrTickles [2216145]

MrTickles [2216145]

Share the whole chat. Not just part of it.

You scammed me. That's a fact. You decided to pay only AFTER I shared this thread in the Trade chat.