Withdrew 200m to bet on the hawks +10.5 and Kansas game. Went to place and got the DB error. The money is gone and it's not showing as a bet.
Missing money
Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nova [1570883]
· 2 likes ·
26/01/2019 8:12:52 PMNova has made a deposit of $4,157,831,900 to the company funds. Company bank: $0 - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
This is fixed. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Verified and restored as a cheque - credited amount lost in loan and vault deposit.
Mentioned in this thread
Nova [1570883] ×1
Withdrew 200m to bet on the hawks +10.5 and Kansas game. Went to place and got the DB error. The money is gone and it's not showing as a bet.
26/01/2019 8:12:52 PMNova has made a deposit of $4,157,831,900 to the company funds.
Company bank: $0
Mentions: Nova [1570883]
Tried to pay my $400k upkeep like 4 times, money was removed each time but upkeep balance is still there and nothing showing in the log
[:cry:]
Borrowed from loan shark, tried to pay fees multiple times, but it still shows I owe initial loan fee although balance decreased. I then deposited the renaining funds in my vault, but it shows vault balance as $0.
What did you withdraw from?
I miss 430M too>... I deposit them in my company bank and then saw that torn down and some error db stuff... where is my MONEY? :O
I was in the middle of purchasing a rifle from the item market when the site went down. My money was debited, but the item does not appear in my inventory. I also went back to the market the specific rifle isn't there either.
Screenshot of a print-page PDF: https://snag.gy/aFnhLb.jpg
Thanks.
Can anyone else with separate issues make their own threads please, otherwise we run the risk of missing you.
My company, however, it appears that no money was actually withdrawn, or I had more money than i thought in there.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Yes this is what it looks like - looks like the error occurred which resulted in the news being added before the cash was sent and nothing was updated on the money side.
We've updated that so that the company news will only be updated after money has transferred to avoid this confusion in the future. Thanks!
This is fixed.
Verified & restored as a cheque
Verified and restored as a cheque
I've restored the money that was lost but I cannot restore this particular item unfortunately.
Verified and restored as a cheque
Verified and restored as a cheque - credited amount lost in loan and vault deposit.
I had 300m, **** knows where it’s gone :/
If this is genuine then you can create your own thread now like I asked above, if you're filing a false report then now is really not the best time to be trying your luck on that.