Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing money

Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nova [1570883] ×1

PhaNToM [1503918]

Withdrew 200m to bet on the hawks +10.5 and Kansas game. Went to place and got the DB error. The money is gone and it's not showing as a bet.
-Kyle [362946]

Tried to pay my $400k upkeep like 4 times, money was removed each time but upkeep balance is still there and nothing showing in the log 
Malinda [1036451]

Borrowed  from loan shark, tried to pay fees multiple times, but it still shows I owe initial loan fee although balance decreased. I then deposited the renaining funds in my vault, but it shows vault balance as $0. 
TheoZ [1161882]

I miss 430M too>... I deposit them in my company bank and then saw that torn down and some error db stuff... where is my MONEY? :O
VanVerner [2212780]

I was in the middle of purchasing a rifle from the item market when the site went down.  My money was debited, but the item does not appear in my inventory.  I also went back to the market the specific rifle isn't there either.

Screenshot of a print-page PDF: https://snag.gy/aFnhLb.jpg

Thanks.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Can anyone else with separate issues make their own threads please, otherwise we run the risk of missing you. 
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Yes this is what it looks like - looks like the error occurred which resulted in the news being added before the cash was sent and nothing was updated on the money side.

 

We've updated that so that the company news will only be updated after money has transferred to avoid this confusion in the future. Thanks!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

If this is genuine then you can create your own thread now like I asked above, if you're filing a false report then now is really not the best time to be trying your luck on that.