i will be updating as i come across more also this is for the big area places like SA Switz and Caymans mostly
Big_Fue
NemanijaMagicredhttps://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1613227
Mentions:
IAMNEWB [1613227]
· Magicred [2215102]
· Nemanija [2183697]
Thanks.
Fly-muggers are the ones that mug you as soon as you land right?
Plenty of those in the Cayman islands. I'll miss you 1.5m!
There's so many people that fly mug why even make a list of them? I don't see it to be that bad tbh, I think buy mugging sucks, but when i fly i just try to buy and get out as quick as possible.
Thats all you can do and enjoy the suspense. Enjoy the game for what it is. Ive been hit hard at the caymans before, it ****in sucks but it is what it is. Gotta be quicker next time. You got this pleb postin this thread on “fly muggers” lmao. What a joke.
I'm a fly mugger
I think the only thing overseas that sucks is being hospitalized. I hit the wrong button once and felt pretty bad about that one lol
Thanks this list will be very helpful +
Sounds like you guys are new to torn. :L
Fly muggers are super cool? Like that dude who mugged that guy....super fly.
Treat every flight as you're going to get mugged, carry extra money for the mug so you can still buy your items instead of going back with 2 to 5 spots you can can't fill because you didn't bring enough money.
So people that fly to S. Africa, just fly back without mugging? Strange concept, an odd one since you'll lose E on the return flight as it will max out on the return flight.
But for you HOULIHAN [2198694], I will make sure to hosp you when I see you out flying, since you don't like to be mugged.
[image: i.pinimg.com]
IA representin'
I feel like he thought this thread would get a lot more appreciation than it has lol
In my defense they were flaunting their money around, those flies deserved it.
I'm a flyer
I'm a mugger occasionally
Does that make me a fly mugger
Where do you fly most often?
Why list flymugger? List the nutbags who hospitalize at travelling instead
"I'm a flyer. I'm a mugger. I'm a hitter. And I'm a runner. I get your money and I ruuuuuuuun." - Meve Stiller Band
If you make a list of all the fly muggers, and avoid them by not traveling to the places they are in, you'll never travel for the rest of your life lol