Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

fly muggers

Started by Father-mortes [2198694] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 562 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

IAMNEWB [1613227] ×1 Nemanija [2183697] ×1 Magicred [2215102] ×1

Migs [2166018]

There's so many people that fly mug why even make a list of them? I don't see it to be that bad tbh, I think buy mugging sucks, but when i fly i just try to buy and get out as quick as possible.
Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

Thats all you can do and enjoy the suspense. Enjoy the game for what it is. Ive been hit hard at the caymans before, it ****in sucks but it is what it is. Gotta be quicker next time. You got this pleb postin this thread on “fly muggers” lmao. What a joke. 
Migs [2166018]

I think the only thing overseas that sucks is being hospitalized. I hit the wrong button once and felt pretty bad about that one lol
SurgeonGeneral [360740]

Treat every flight as you're going to get mugged, carry extra money for the mug so you can still buy your items instead of going back with 2 to 5 spots you can can't fill because you didn't bring enough money.

So people that fly to S. Africa, just fly back without mugging?  Strange concept, an odd one since you'll lose E on the return flight as it will max out on the return flight.

 
Spink [1290688]

"I'm a flyer. I'm a mugger. I'm a hitter. And I'm a runner. I get your money and I ruuuuuuuun." - Meve Stiller Band
MikePence [2029670]

If you make a list of all the fly muggers, and avoid them by not traveling to the places they are in, you'll never travel for the rest of your life lol