Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-- TORN'S BEST REVIVES--

Started by randyortonrko [1503608] on in Trading Post.

13 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
randyortonrko [1503608]

If you would like a revive, please message me whenever I'm online. If I'm out of revives I will refer you to someone. 1 mil per revive.

My faction does personal or faction wide Contracts for bulk revives. PM me or the leader if interested. 

For those who I have previously revived, THANK YOU and stay safe 
RedBud [2053144]

R+ reviver in my book! There are many revivers here on Torn. MrInvestments is one of the top shelf revivers on Torn! I'd definitely recommend him.
Kepar [2193090]

A+ Reviver, flew to my location was very professional and even ensured that I got out safely. MrInvestments is my go to if I need a revive.