If you would like a revive, please message me whenever I'm online. If I'm out of revives I will refer you to someone. 1 mil per revive.
My faction does personal or faction wide Contracts for bulk revives. PM me or the leader if interested.
For those who I have previously revived, THANK YOU and stay safe
always use him R+ good fast and a nice guy
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
· #3 · edited
Yet another great reviver! (R+)
Great reviver, fast as hell r+
R+ reviver in my book! There are many revivers here on Torn. MrInvestments is one of the top shelf revivers on Torn! I'd definitely recommend him.
Awesome reviver, works super quick and is very friendly! Definitely one for the books. R+
used him a few times ,he is quick does not mess about ,always look to see if he is online if i need a revive .great reviver
Great reviver, waited less than 20 seconds to get my revive. Online a lot!
Great reviver, would use any day. +R
Respectful, prompt, and professional. I would definitely use this revive service whenever I need a revive.
A+ Reviver, flew to my location was very professional and even ensured that I got out safely. MrInvestments is my go to if I need a revive.
quick revives when he's online!
Good reviver! R+
Used many times and will continue to use